Breaking News

Christina Milian: No Ex Has Compared to My Love For Lil Wayne

Christina Milian and Lil Wayne broke up earlier this year, and the famed singer and actress said that her love with the rapper was unlike anything she's ever experienced before, even with her ex-husband The-Dream. The famed singer and actress told TooFab, "I've never loved anyone the way that I love Wayne, not even my ex-husband. I've never loved anyone the way that I love him. I've never had anyone understand me the way that he has."

Christina also revealed the reason behind their breakup on her reality show, "Christina Milian Turned Up," which involved her finding a scandalous photo of a woman in underwear at Wayne's home, but he denied being involved with her. Milian told her sister that she sent the photo to Wayne with a note about how she had to end things, but she added that she'll always love him.

Do you think she did the right thing?

Source: TooFab|Photo Credit: Splash NewsArticle Image: Christina Milian: No Ex Has Compared to My Love For Lil Wayne