Breaking News

Adrien Broner to Floyd Mayweather: That's Some F*** Boy Sh**

Boxer Adrien Broner calls out recently retired undefeated champion, Floyd Mayweather for downplaying his four world titles in a recent interview with Fight Hype. In the chat, Floyd said he was thrown off by the young boxer's disrespect for The Money Team despite having his back after his loss with Marcos Maidana.

"When he lost to Maidana, I was the first one to post a picture of me and him, and I told him, 'You know what? I'm behind you. Hold your head up high. Stay focused and you'll be able to bounce back.' But then you have this same guy that I'm defending and standing behind and going to war for is the same guy that said, 'You know what? I love my big brother Floyd Mayweather, but fuck The Money Team!' He's the same guy that you can go on, but if I'm not mistaken, my TMT website and see that he had on a Money Team shirt. And then you was in Vegas, he had on the Money Team sweatsuit. So I never really understood that," he said.

Check out what Adrien had to say above.

Soure: Fight Hype| YouTube