Breaking News

Villains with Civilians: by AceMillion


****Villains with Civilians****


Heroes of misconception
See I’m the villain vivid amongst the civilians
No camouflage in the dark
We shine like summertime 
And bring communion to this union
My comrades are cold hearted 
Rules regulated over the masses, under one mind
See our intrusions are illusions 
As corporate liars supply judges with jaded truths 
You better hide those eyes when we commit our crimes
See I’m a villain out in plain clothes.
But just like those in the suits we all share the same goal.
To take any avenue for that revenue
No current currency the current me is patiently devising a plan to rob your current seeds.
Dollar dodger your money foster my deepest sins. 
Your investments in dead sent. 
Thieves with degrees, this is business baby. 
So chase those corner boys, while I buy those corner stores
And make sure it’s placed on every block, every spot where your kids walk.
Do you want a receipt with that casket?

No comments