Breaking News

Phaedra Parks Is Not Worried About RHOA Drama And Talks Degrees


phaedra-parks-picVia Urban Mecca reports:

“A true southern belle can do everything,” says the Parks. “She’s smart, she’s witty, she’s very creative and she’s very resourceful.”

In her self-help book, which hit shelves in November, she teaches women how to be the ultimate Southern Belle. Secrets of the Southern Belle: How to Be Nice, Work Hard, Look Pretty, Have Fun, and Never Have an Off Moment offers everything from etiquette tips, recipes and tips about undergarment. Beyond that, the book offers valuable tips about life.

“With the book I tell women how they can be successful and how you create your own wealth,” says Parks. “It was really important to me as a woman from the south and as a successful business woman to write a book that really gives women hope.”

When Parks isn’t teaching how to be perfectly poised , she’s leading by example on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. The show may be full of drama, but the reality star always remains a lady.

“I have many careers and many degrees,” Park says confidently. “So unlike some of the other ladies, my life is very full. I don’t have to talk about something from two years ago constantly and obsess with foolery because I have several things going on.”

Above being a author and television personality, Parks is always a mother first.

“I feel like I’m wearing the s on my chest some days.. most days..,” says the mother of two. “It’s really time management and prioritizing whats most important and at the end of the day I’m a mom first. I love my two sons. They’re just my angels so that is my priority.”

No comments