Breaking News

Please!!! Do not tune into Toxic Tim show tonight..He is a scammer.


So the beginning of this year before the virus really hit, I and my girlfriend of 5 YEARS were having relationship issues. So I was looking for anything or anyway to possibly save us and our love. I met ToxicTim at a Bealestreet bar where he had seen me and my girl having another one of our many arguments. He gave me his card and told me to sign up for a relationship advice class. Our class was odd, to say the least, first, it was on Lamar, behind the strip club in his "Pimpin" *car* and the advice he gave for us was as follows. 


1. He told me to "man up" and stop wearing du-rags during the day

2. He told my woman her PH balance was off

3. He told us if we want to make it out here, we got to start being more.....Pimpish

4. He asked me did I have gas money? Even though we came to him

5. Last but not least, he asked how my mother was doing

That was the final straw, I and my girl got out the vehicle as he demanded we pay him $20. I did, and we left upset and angry that we trusted him with our relationship advice. ToxicTim is just that, toxic he will not help you with your love life...Never again


0 OUT OF 5 STARS











No comments