Breaking News

Tyrese Refuses To Date Women who wait for sex

Tyrese Says He Refuses To Date Celibate Women

Should people wait until marriage to have sex?
Singer, actor and co-host of “It’s Not You, It’s Men,” Tyrese says that he can’t marry a woman until he knows what it’s hitting for in the bedroom. The award-winning artist sat down with The Doctors and said this about waiting:
“It’s enough people getting married and filing for divorce. There’s enough people out here saying, ‘I’m a born again virgin. I’ve had sex before, but I’m just going to hold back.”
“I don’t know, I’m still trying to figure it out. I’m not going to have sex, I’m not going to touch you because it’s biblical.”
Tyrese adds this explanation:
“However, I would say, I’m not willing to potentially marry bad sex. ”
“If I have one car to test drive, you gotta jump in and do a couple turns. Put in reverse, back up. I’m not marring bad sex!”