Breaking News

Iggy Azalea & Nick Young just got Engaged

Nick Young and Iggy Azalea attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
Nick Young and Iggy Azalea attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum on August 24, 2014 in Inglewood, California.
Christopher Polk/Getty Images for MTV
Now that Iggy Azalea and Nick Young are one step closer to becoming Mr. and Mrs., the rapper is giving fans a closer look at her engagement bling.
Iggy headed to Instagram to flaunt the impressive diamond that her basketball-playing fiance proposed to her with on Monday night.






The L.A. Lakers guard/forward asked Iggy to marry him at his 30th birthday party on Monday. And Iggy (who turns 25 thus weekend) even posted a loving message to him on social media ahead of the eventful bash.
"Happy 30th to my now old man nick!" she wrote. "I'll save the really mushy stuff for inside your birthday card that way you can blackmail me with it later. For now it's just a simple: I looooove you, I'd do anything for you. Glad you exist etc etc. Ps. If we get old together don't die before me. (Jk)."
Well, it now looks like he now has to hold true to that promise.