Breaking News

Tamera Mowry Tells Single Women Not To Be Like Rihanna if you want to get married.

Tamera Mowry Warns Women Not To Be Like Rihanna

In a recent interview with CocoaFabvirginal Tamera Mowry-Housley listed off what she feels are the top ways for a woman to get wifed up and taken seriously by men….
1. Don’t be rachet. Be refined.
“Like my grandmother always said, ‘dare to be different’,” says Tamera. While it’s popular these days to be the Rihanna to his Chris (okay, sans the abuse fiasco), consider being different from all of the overly sex-y, turnt up girls. Guys want someone who stands out from the crowd. Remember, there’s a HUGE difference between wifey and wife! Don’t get it twisted.
2. Practice doesn’t make perfect when it comes to sex
“If you start having sex at such a young age, by the time you’re in your 30s and 40s, it’s old. And you’re trying many different ways to keep it new,” says Tamera. “I wanted to experience all of that once I got married and living with my husband.” Perhaps trying all of the kama sutra positions with your jumpoffs and boyfriends isn’t the best thing. After all, that will leave nothing new to explore for your husband.
3. Shacking up may be a recipe for disaster.
“I’m also conservative about relationships like living together before you’re married. We just spoke about that and I don’t think you should. I didn’t want to live with my boyfriend because I wanted to get married to experience that. All the other girls, except for Jeannie, wanted to know what they were getting before they got married. My position is that I’m jumping into this thing on faith,” says Tamera says of debating the topic on The Real. “Statistics show that if you live with your husband before you’re married, divorce rates are higher.” Cohabitating before marriage may also make the goal of marriage less important because you’re already playing house. You know the saying about the cow and the free milk… right!
tam

No comments