Young Thug grabbed attention with the cover of his Jeffery mixtape, where he wore a floor length dress, and it seems the rapper is planning on wearing another dress in the future. The Atlanta rapper revealed to Billboard that he's planning to wear a dress during his upcoming wedding to longtime girlfriend Jerrika Karlae, "When it comes to swag, there's no gender involved. There will be two brides."
Young Thug also spoke about what drew him to the blue dress he wore on his mixtape cover, "When I seen that dress, I felt like God gave it to me." He also added that he used to wear girls clothes when he was little, "When I was 12, my feet were so small I wore my sisters' glitter shoes. My dad would whoop me: 'You're not going to school now, you'll embarrass us!' But I never gave a f*** what people think."
Source: BillboardArticle Image: Young Thug Hints That He'll Wear Dress at His Wedding: There Will Be Two Brides