Flocka addressed the cheating rumors, and mocked those who actually believed them, “These n***as say I cheat on Tammy with a b**** with some f***ed up weaves. You n***as believe anything man. This s*** sad,” he said. “And this hoe on Instagram talking about side b**** of the year. Man, you a disgrace. And you dumb ass n***as is following [her].”
The rapper then joked about people believing “everything” they read on the internet and said he might start “posting random s***” to see if they would fall for it. He also revealed why him and Tammy split, “To keep it all gangsta, me and Tammy just split apart. Nobody cheated on nobody. Nobody is mad at nobody. We just grew to our differences,” he said. “I love her. Still love her. That’s my n***a and that’s my best friend.”
Flocka is responding to threats made by model Simone Patton to release pictures of the two together that were taken while he was still with Tammy. “Waka don’t force me to post these pics of us in the best together while Tammy was calling you over and over and you had your phone on the floor. Let’s not forget you came at me in the club,” Patton said on Instagram recently. “You brung me back to the W right in old town. Don’t deny s*** when I have proof. Ask Tammy how I knew she tried FT you over and over and even FT Quam to have him show her “proof” nobody was in the room…You want me to keep going? You want me to post these videos?” She followed up the catching post by calling Flocka a “disgrace” in another pic. The rapper and Tammy Rivera married in 2014.
Source: youtube.com