Breaking News

Snoop Dogg addresses Crips that kicked him out of gang.

Rumors recently arose on social media that claimed that Snoop Dogg was ran out of his hometown of Long Beach, California, by members of the Crips, which the West Coast legend addressed on Facebook. 
The "California Roll" emcee started out by telling his followers that he's been staying away from the negativity, but Snoop made it clear that he can "do whatever I like, when I like." Snoop then explained that he's focused on helping the "young homies," and he seemed to allude to the person who started the rumor, saying "I can't do nothing to help you no more." 
Snoop also seemed to be speaking directly to the same person when he said, "You're gonna get that face to face with me and I'm gonna give you the intellect that you totally deserve."