Breaking News

Seahawks DJ Feels Uncomfortable Playing Future's Songs at Games

Future's Dirty Sprite 2 may be one of the hottest albums out right now, but DJ DV One, who DJs for the Seattle Seahawks, has to put aside requests to play cuts from the album when Ciara attends games.

Seahawks DJ Feels Uncomfortable Playing Future's Songs at GamesIt's no secret that there is tension between Ciara, her baby's father Future, and her new boyfriend Russell Wilson, which DJ DV One addressed during an interview with Billboard.

"This year, I've been getting a lot of requests for Future. But that dynamic is weird too, because I can barely play Future with Ciara running around and that's her baby's dad. It's just that he has a dope-ass album out right now, players like to hear it, it definitely gets you pumped up -- even though it's low-tempo, it's still stuff that you want to hear -- and then you've got Ciara running up with little baby Future and she's dating Russell so it's like, "Oh f***."

He continued, "If they were to ask me to play "Tony Montana" I'd be like, get the hell out of here. If they ask me to play "Commas" or "Trap N****s" or any of this type of shit, I'm playing that all day. It's a weird balance -- how do I play this and feel comfortable?"

Back in July things got awkward between Future and Ciara when the "Honest" emcee took a jab at Russell Wilson saying he and Ciara are abstaining from sex. He told Huffington Post's Marc Lamont Hill, "God told me something else. He ain't tell me to wait. I guarantee you that."

Source: Billboard