Breaking News

J. Cole Speaks on Outselling Kanye West's Music

J.Cole certainly has high standards for himself.  The young "Born Sinner" star spoke to Noisey about how he feels regarding outselling Kanye West's "Yeezus" album.  Even though Cole's album sales numbers are strong, he still feels like he has much left to accomplish in his career and doesn't plan on letting some success derail his focus.

"I don't wake up every day like, 'I got a great status in the rap game.' No, I feel behind. I don't feel like I've done enough. I only get brief moments to appreciate things. I might get a two minute thought of like, 'Wow, you really did sell more than Kanye. You currently have sold more records than Kanye West's album, which came out the same day.' Then I'm back to focusing on what's next."

No comments