Breaking News

Drake Isn't Worried About Album Sales & Has No Expectations

In a recent interview with MTV, Drake mulled over the importance of putting up big sales number for his new album, "Nothing Was the Same." Considering each of his previous albums went platinum, one would assume Drake has high expectations. However, that's not really the case.

"Best advice I ever got is: No expectations lead to no disappointments," said Drake. "So I have no expectations. Really, just more than September 24, I'm just excited whenever people get the music. The numbers, the sales, all that stuff it's cool. I'm sure I'll get into it on the day like, 'How much did we sell,' trying to figure it out, but aside from that, I'm just excited for people to hear the full body of work."

Will you be heading out to cop Drake's new effort?

No comments