21 Savage took to Instagram Live to address the coronavirus and people claiming that he's showing symptoms after complaining of feeling ill.
He told viewers, "I been breaking down my symptoms I been feeling and sh*t. Everybody keep talking 'bout it sound like coronavirus. So I say, 'OK, say less.' Where could I have received this coronavirus from? So I go to thinking about my schedule. OK, where I went? OK, we went to the club the other night. 
"So I'm like, ain't no way in hell I caught it in the club, 'cause I know it ain't just skipped over and came straight to me type sh*t. 'Cause it's like, damn, whoever the higher power is, bruh, I know it's 60, 70 fuck n***as in the club. I came with some of the fuck n***as. So, I know it's a good amount of fuck n***as in the club tonight. Ain't no way in hell this sh*t done skipped over all these fuck n***as and just landed right on me." 
21 Savage went on to say that he thinks it's just a sinus cold, adding that his father used to get them all the time from smoking weed, which is