Details continue to emerge surrounding the New York City shooting involving Chief Keef over the weekend, with the Glo Gang boss reportedly telling the New York Post that he believes his beef with Tekashi 6ix9ine played a role in gunshots being fired.
“Yeah, I’m good ... It’s just beef between me and the rapper 6ix9ine,” Page Six quotes Keef as having told a Post reporter late Saturday, June 2.
The Post claims to have been able to reach Keef just as he was returning to Los Angeles from his brief East Coast excursion. The Chicago-born rapper was only hours removed from either an alleged attempt on his life or a terrifying act of intimidation that saw him escaping shots from a gunman who sniped in his direction outside of the W Hotel on Broadway and West 47th Street - when he received the call.
I was just scared a little bit, and I didn’t know what to do,” Keef is cited as saying during his alleged conversation with the publication. “I went upstairs for a couple hours to cool off and I came back outside. I didn’t know they were waiting for me.”
The NYPD is currently on the lookout for two men who fled the scene of the attack. Tekashi 6ix9ine was in L.A. at the time of the incident and has thus far not been formally named a suspect.
Source: sohh.com