Breaking News

Cardi B hurt after Nicki Minaj dissed her on new song

Getty Images

Cardi B Vents On IG Live After Nicki Minaj Seems To Sneak Diss Her

Aww, dang Cardi B.
Nicki Minaj seems to have touched Cardi B’s sore spot after she let off an “Off Set” subliminal in a recent verse for Katy Perry. Nicki and the Queen of Kale released “Swish Swish” over the weekend and on the song, Nicki brags about her “M’s” and drops Cardi B’s Migo’s boyfriend’s name in the record:
Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck.Silly rap beefs just get me more checks. My life is a movie, I’m never off set. Me and my amigos (no, not Offset).
She continues about getting someone “upset”.
Swish swish, aww I got them upset. But my shooters’ll make ’em dance like dubstep. Swish, swish, aww, my haters is obsessed. Cause I make M’s, they get much less…
We assume Nicki went ahead and dared Cardi B to say something by posting the lyrics in a caption on IG.

It looks like the shots fired we received. Cardi B went on IG live to vent about being disappointed in these “industry” people she used to look up too. She probably didn’t see it coming. In one part not in the clip, she says she misses people hating on her in the hood, because she could at least run up on them, BX style.
You know that mess isn’t happening if Nicki is really approached, she would have Cardi B black-balled, or try her hardest.
Here is a clip from her IG live rant, courtesy of Tea Tenders:

Dirty!