Breaking News

Bow Wow Admits That He Contemplated Suicide Because Of Reckless Lifestyle

bow-wow-erica-mena-slide

Bow Wow Admits That He Contemplated Suicide Because Of Reckless Lifestyle

Bow Wow says he contemplated ending his life because his life was out of control according to DJ VLAD:
Bow Wow spoke exclusively to VladTV about the drama he went through with the mother of his child, but he admits to being part of the problem with the games that he’s played. He added that while they’ve had their ups and downs in the past, Bow Wow says that things are great right now because they don’t have a lot of interaction with one another.
During the conversation, Bow Wow also opened up about contemplating suicide around the time his third album was coming out. When asked about why he was feeling that way, the “Lottery Ticket” actor said that he didn’t feel like life was worth living because he’d already done everything three times over.


Bow Wow claims that he was a dark place because he had smashed every THOT and drove every car.
“I was in a dark space…right around that third album…I was just done….”
“….because I’ve done everything. I’ve been everywhere 3 times 4 times again. I’ve been everywhere. Done everything. There’s not a girl I ain’t smash, it aint a place I ain’t been, a hotel room I ain’t stayed in, there ain’t a car I ain’t drove.”

No comments