Breaking News

Eminem's Ex-Wife Kim Admits 2015 Car Crash Was Suicide Attempt

Eminem's Ex-Wife Kim Admits 2015 Car Crash Was Suicide AttemptIn 2015, Kim Mathers, the mother of Eminem’s 20-year-old daughter Hailie, got into a car crash, and the files were sealed on the details surrounding the incident. There was speculation about the reasoning behind the crash, with many citing special treatment, which the 41-year-old mother laid to rest when she called up a Detroit radio station to set the record straight. During an interview on ‘Mojo In Morning on Wednesday, she told the hosts that the crash was actually a suicide attempt, saying “I sat at the end of a road where I knew that no one else but myself would get hurt. Yes, I drank, I took pills, and I hit the gas and aimed for a pole.”

Mathers also explained why the records were sealed, saying “That’s why those records were sealed. There was medical information in there. It had nothing to do with the rest of the case... After I realized how much drama it was causing, I willingly unsealed the files so that everybody can know my personal business, yet again.” 

Mathers also revealed that she is currently receiving treatment for her depression issues. She noted the effect that the death of her twin sister Dawn had on her after she was found dead from an alleged drug overdose in a trailer in early 2016.