Breaking News

D'Angelo Russell on Nick Young Video Leaking : I Never Meant to Hurt Anyone

After Nick Young publicly commented on D'Angelo Russell leaking a video of him allegedly speaking about cheating on Iggy Azalea, Russell commented on the situation himself. The Lakers baller told Yahoo's The Vertical, "I am sick. I am sorry about recording the video. I can't repeat myself enough on that: I am sorry I recorded that video. I feel horrible. I wish this never happened."
D'Angelo Russell on Nick Young Video Leaking : I Never Meant to Hurt AnyoneRussell also addressed how the video was leaked in the first place, "Honestly, I have no idea. Me and Nick, that's our friendship: We play around a lot. Anyone who knows him and knows me, they know that about us. But I apologize for recording that video. I never intentionally wanted to hurt anyone. I never wanted what was said in there to get out. It was my fault that it did, but that was never intentional." 
Russell also spoke on the situation during a press conference, and he told reporters that he felt like he put Young's relationship with Iggy Azalea in jeopardy. You can view the entire press conference up top. 
Source: The Vertical