Azealia Banks is back at it again, voicing her opinions on the presidential candidates and why she plans on voting for Donald Trump. The blunt rapper isn't jumping on the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton bandwagon and admitted that she will vote for the multi-billionaire. "Ok so, I think I'm ready to admit that I'm going to vote for Donald Trump." She explained, "I think Trump is the only one who truly has the balls to bust up big business. Hilary is too tied in with them and Bernie has no clout."
Within the long rant, the 24-year-old summed up that she had no hope for America based off its controversial history. She tells her half a million Twitter followers, "I only trust this country to be what it is: full of s***. Takes s*** to know s*** so we may as well, put a piece of s*** in the White House." She explained her reasoning, "I think Donald trump is evil like America is evil and in order for America to keep up with itself it needs him."
Source: Twitter