Amber Rose has been very vocal about her thoughts on topics like sexual consent and slut shaming, and the famed model debated the topics with Rev Run and Tyrese on their new show, It's Not You, It's Men. When speaking about being "constantly groped" by fans, whom Amber clarified that she loves, Tyrese suggested that Amber was welcoming the attention by what she wears and how she acts. The model immediately disagreed, telling Tyrese, "If I'm laying down with a man butt-naked and his condom is on, and I say, 'You know what? No. I don't wanna do this. I changed my mind.' That means no. That means f*** no. It doesn't matter how far I take it or what I have on, when I say no, it means no."
When Rev Run added, "I've just heard a quote that was like, 'Dress how you wanna be addressed," Amber added, "Oh, boo. No. That's not realistic. Stop it."
Check out the video above.
Source: YouTube