Breaking News

Singer Tyrese sends angry letter to Donald Trump

Tyrese Posts Open Letter to Trump: I'm Deeply Bothered By Your Antics
Tyrese is the latest celebrity to speak out about Donald Trump and the controversial statements he's made during his presidential campaign, specifically those about Muslims. The famed singer took to Instagram to share an open letter to Trump, where he stated, "You've offended my #Muslim community, and created racial boundaries and set my people up for hate crimes and to be targeted for bigotry because of the 'acts' of some."
He continued, "This is for sure the most narcissistic self and family sabotage filled presidential campaign I've ever witnessed in my lifetime," he declared. "This is NOT how you make America great again...... I'm speaking on behalf of the #Human and all religious and spiritual and sexual preferences you must be and will be stopped."
Read Tyrese's full statement above.
Source: Instagram