Breaking News

50 Cent Gives Advice to His Younger Self: Focus More on Music

50 Cent recently reflected on his career during an interview with The Big Issue, and he gave advice to his younger self, including focusing more on doing music. He explained, "If I could talk to my teenage self, I'd tell him to focus on music with a stronger intensity. He could still have this career without going through all the things I went through." 
Fif also revealed that he wishes he would have taken better advantage of certain relationships, "And thinking about relationships – I think back to when I was with someone and that person could have been the person I was going to be with for the rest of my life but I didn't have the references yet to know there was something special there. It's like the clarity I got about my grandmother after she was gone. Some people have been better at that than me. If I look at Jay Z, I'd point out he capitalised on people better than I did." 
The Queens emcee also reflected on the high points of his career, including the success of Get Rich or Die Tryin', and 50 says if he could go back to any time it would be the first week the album was released. Fif spoke about sitting on the tour bus and reflecting on how his life changed for the better, and he added that he "also knew that feeling, that confirmation, that finally you have the momentum – you only feel it once. I knew I would never have that feeling again. 'Cause everything was about to change." 
Source: The Big IssueArticle Image: 50 Cent Gives Advice to His Younger Self: Focus More on Music