Breaking News

Teacher Under Fire For Kanye West Blackface Costume

A elementary school teacher in Decatur, Alabama came under fire after a photo of him dressed in blackface as Kanye West for a Halloween party made the rounds online. 
Heath Marrow, who teaches at Chestnut Grove Elementary, admitted that he made a "poor decision" following the photo going viral online. He sent out a statement explaining that he meant no ill will with his costume choice. 
"I would like to first apologize for my error in judgment, but my intentions were not malicious or directed toward any certain group of people. I would also like to say that everyone who knows my character and knows my heart knows I have never seen color in my life."
Superintendent Ed Nichols has not commented on Morrow's employment status, but he did reveal that the school district is investigating the incident. 
Source: AL.comTeacher Under Fire For Kanye West Blackface Costume