Breaking News

SUPERMODEL COMES FORWARD WITH BILL COSBY RAPE CLAIMS

Famed 90's supermodel Janice Dickinson came forward with shocking allegations about embattled comedian Bill Cosby allegedly raping her. This comes after claims by other women saying that Cosby drugged and raped them, going back as far as the 1960's.
Dickinson told Entertainment Tonight that the "Cosby Show" actor drugged and raped her in 1982. She says that the famed comedian invited her to his Lake Tahoe cabin to talk about appearing on his show, and things allegedly took a turn for the worse.
"The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man... Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs."
The former "America's Next Top Model" judge said she never reported the incident to police, but says she's speaking out now because "it's the right thing to do."
Cosby's lawyer spoke out this week amidst the claims, "Mr. Cosby does not intend to dignify these allegations with any comment."
Source: ET
Comments will only be displayed from verified emails. Racist comments will get you banned.