Breaking News

Platinum singer by Day, 9-5 Nurse by Night. Monica

Image: @monicabrownYou've got to respect a celebrity as well-known as Monica Brown who has all the money she needs to live without working for the rest of her life, and yet she still chooses to work a "9-5" out of the goodness of her heart.
Many fans may not know, but Monica actually works as a nurse when she has down time between working on her music and spending time with her family.  Earlier today, November 20th, Monica snapped a very pretty selfie of her in her nurse outfit with a very positive caption attached to the photo.  
"I have other dreams and aspirations so I Pursue them when my babies are asleep & my musics done!! Moral of the story #WeCanIfWeBelieve never give up on your dreams #YOUCAN #BeenAtWorkSince7yesterday"
Monica received tons of praise from her fans for her side work as a nurse helping those in need.
Image: @monicabrown I took this pic from my seat at 5:59... Had to show my momma I was on time😂😂LOL #MyTimeManagementSucks #MyMommaAndHubbySoPrompt #ImLearningFromTheBest #IDidItMomma LOL @prayinggran
Image:  Image #3