Breaking News

Actress-Model Angela Leslie Becomes The 8th Woman To Accuse Bill Cosby Of Rape

Damn, it’s like Tiger Woods all over again…

Via NYDailyNews

A predatory Bill Cosby, in a freaky Las Vegas hotel scene, allegedly assaulted another actress — who was forced to fondle America’s Dad in his luxury suite.

The naked Cosby was lying in wait before the 1992 ambush of model-actress Angela Leslie, a beauty who says she was targeted after sending the comedian a letter and photograph.

Bill Cosby Angela Leslie
“The main thing I want is for people to know him for who he really is,” Leslie told the Daily News on Thursday. “He’s not this dad of America.”

After a driver delivered her to the hotel, she checked into her room before Cosby summoned Leslie to his place. When she spoke about her career aspirations, Cosby called for an impromptu audition.

“If you want to act, show me what you’ve got. Pretend you’re intoxicated,” she recalled he demanded.

The egotistical comedian then poured Leslie a stiff drink and told her to act like she was blasted on booze.

“I couldn’t drink it,” she recounted. “I tasted it and put it down. Then he asked me to go into the bathroom and wet my hair. . . . I walked back out, and he had removed his clothing and gotten into bed.”

Jesus, Bill…


Cosby began rubbing against the actress before pouring lotion into her palm and pulling her hand under the blankets.

“With his hand on top of mine, he had me massage his penis,” she said. “He masturbated with my hand. I wasn’t pulling back. I was in shock.”

She now assumes that the cocktail was probably dosed with something to knock her out.

She recalled that Cosby quickly tired of her — “I didn’t drink the alcohol, and maybe since I didn’t pass out, he decided to get rid of me.”

The despondent actress spent the rest of her Vegas stay alone.

“I felt so used,” she said. “I felt that he didn’t get what he wanted, and he threw me out. . . . He didn’t make me feel special in any way. He said, ‘Come here, put your hand here, do this.’ ”

The allegations from Leslie boosted the number of Cosby accusers to eight as the four-time Emmy winner continues to remain mum about the seamy allegations.

It appears that all these women have a very similar story. They were young, impressionable, and allegedly Mr. Cosby drugged them.

We can’t imagine why a man of Bill Cosby’s stature would refuse to comment on such heinous accusations, but maybe time will prove that he’s complete innocent…maybe.