Breaking News

Wow! Wiz and Future - Diss Ciara and Amber in new song

Last night Wiz Khalifah and Future released a track (produced by Mike Will Made It). The song is called P*ssy Overrated. It's released at an interesting time, you see Wiz is going through a bitter divorce from Amber Rose (who many people consider to be an industry POP OFF). Future is in teh midst of a bitter break up with Ciara (and we hear it's CIARA who is unwilling to take him back).

So the lyrics to the song are as follows:

WIZ verse:

>Oh you must think you a star don't ya?
Wanna be front seat in my car don't ya?
Cristal from the bar, don't ya?
Oh you must think we'll go far don't ya?
Oh you must think I'll fall hard don't ya?
Don't you know I play my part, don't ya?

Here is what Future said:

You supposed to f*ck me like a star
girl you know you faking
your pu**y overrated!”