Breaking News

LHHH this is what Nikki looked like before the surgery



Image:  Image #25

Image:  Image #2


Love and Hip Hop Hollywood's Morgan Hardman has addressed some of the whispers from last week's episode regarding her decision to expose Nikki Murdaris' pre-surgery photos.

In last week's episode, Morgan is seen showing some of the castmates photos of Nikki prior to her enhancements. Ray J's former assistant faced backlash over the move after she alluded to the fact that she was friends with her.

As Morgan chatted with fans during this week's episode via Twitter, she explained that she and Nikki aren't exactly friends and explained why she showed the pre-surgery photos.

"Let me make one thing really clear you are watching a TV show," she said. "Nikki in no way has ever been my friend. Go down my timeline and let me know if you ever spot a picture of us together...no one knows why I showed the picture but she does all you see is what made the cut, not what didn't."

She also revealed that she regrets showing the photos but won't be ridiculed for her decision.

"I showed the pics," she said. "Not saying two wrongs make a right but at the time I wasn't thinking and I just did it."

Nikki has proudly admitted to her surgeries and continues to show off her widely adorned figure.

Check out more of Morgan's explanation above.

Source: Twitter



Image:  Image #26