Breaking News

Nooooo! Momma Dee loses teeth while singing her new song at showcase

Image:  Image #3Momma Dee isn't worried that everyone caught her dental malfunction during her showcase in Atlanta last week.

While performing her song, "I Deserve," the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star lost a tooth, but managed to snap it back into place and keep singing.

While fans have enjoyed the moment, the reality star brushed it off by acknowledging her flipper tooth on Twitter.

"The Queen has to go to bed for the night let me say this I am very proud of my flipper yes no one can't take me down nor out my game." she tweeted on Saturday.

"At the end of the day I love all of you good night to one and to all."

Since the incident, Momma Dee has retweeted all of her supporters, and is celebrating her single's positive response from fans.

Source: Twitter

No comments