Breaking News

Draya Michele Denies Drugging Orlando Scandrick

DrayaOrlando7

After news broke that Orlando Scandrick was suspended from the NFL, the football player released a statement saying that “he didn’t know” he’d ingested MDMA a.k.a Molly while on vacation with his ex-girlfriend Draya.

“I would like to apologize to my children, my family, the Jones Family, my coaches, my teammates and my fans,” Scandrick said in the statement. “Failing a drug test is far out of my character, and although I never knowingly took a performance-enhancing drug/banned stimulant while on vacation in Mexico, I take full responsibility for what goes in my body and more importantly for the embarrassment of a failed drug test.”

With that in mind A NUMBER of people assumed that the lil banger had slipped a Molly “all in his champagne” so she decided to clear the air.

No comments