Breaking News

Antoine Dodson Is A Father To A Healthy Baby Boy


Hide ya placenta … formerly gay and formerly famous YouTube star Antoine Dodson is presently a father … his baby mama just gave birth to their son.

Dodson posted a pair of photos on Twitter announcing the arrival, writing … “He’s here, I’m officially a dad, 6lbs 7oz 19in long!!”

Antoine’s come a looooong way since 2010 when he famously helped his sister fend off an attempted rapist … and told a reporter, “Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands … cause they rapin’ everybody out here.”

Last year, he surprisingly announced … “I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create.”

Limp wrist patriarchy is on and poppin’ in the Dodson household. That’s Sweet.

Antoine Dodson feat

No comments