Breaking News

Radical Religion: By AceMillion

Radical Religion
By :Ace-Million


To my religion, uphold its definition or bare the weights shackled below its prison.
Timid, in my religion the fiscal claim its position 
Uncertain to those submissive pray for placement with privilege 
See that’s Gods work
Favored over my neighbors, preachers under the table
Hostile Profile, invited in amongst the sin.
Jump Girl Jump, Advocated babies born beyond wedlock
The most crooked keep their bible thread in a headlock
Scriptures inscribed, recite any verse at any time
Holy music push them demons down
But they rise up, when she rise up, Her dress so contour in this church make me rise up
Stay focus young pervert
In line for hugs, just to press against those godly curves
Somebody pray for me. See my religion is a warzone
With no knives or pistols, my testimony is the ammunition.
Where there is alimony in division and the path to almighty has no clear vision. 
Shots of that drum hit loud like a AK in an open Hallway 
RUN DEVIL RUN!
Our rations are matched, with the commons man common wealth
After the smoke clears what’s left? A battlefield of dropped shells
No one shot. But, the logic is to take the hit. Not out of guilt But to understand sin lives in everyman.

No comments