Breaking News

AceMillion: I used to be a poet


I USED TO BE A POET 
by AceMillion


I used to be a poet
Inscribed in my DNA was to obey the laws of this art
I used to betray the normal and rebalance stereotypes of what man is
But now I am merely a mortal
Tranced at mundane memories of the past years
I am a camouflaged candlelit worker
Ripped from the umbilical cord of creativity.
I owe no explanation on my relation. 
Impatient pivots, pigments of my imagination
 See I used to Dream in Color. 
But now Im Soaked in depression when I lessen this mind.
Gifts chained away in deep dungeons on work days.
See you, Pay me to hate me. 
My American Dream features no white picket fence.
Tense at every moment my thoughts deny dense.
My obligations are vacant; I’m a poet at heart.

BY :ACE-MILLION

No comments