Breaking News

I hit it second? Rapper the Game admits he dated Kim K. Talks about Khloe

The Game Denies Relationship With Khloe Kardashian But Says He Dated Kim
The rumor mill has been buzzing about west coast lyricist The Game smashing Khloe Kardashian’s cakes the smithereens as she continues to deal with the fallout from her marital problems and looming divorce from hubby Lamar Odom for months but now Game has dropped a new bomb into the mix.

BBC Radio 1Xtra recently caught up with sir Jayceon in the midst of both he and Khloe denying anything beyond a longtime friendship and revealed that Kim was the one whom he actually dated once upon a time. Check out a few interview excerpts below:

On rumors he’s dating Khloe:
You know what man, those are just rumors.
It’s funny man cuz me and Khloe we’re cool. People don’t know, but I’ve been knowing Khloe for 12 years – you know what I’m saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while and ummm..me and Khloe were cool.

I got a family at home, man. I’ll bring my kids’ mom and let her tell you [laughs].

On whether he dated Kim before Ray J:
It was a longtime ago. You know what…I don’t remember that time line.

I’m trying not to end up on a Kanye mixtape here [laughs]!

On dating Kim before Kanye:
Kanye was the homie. He’s still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They’re great.

Sounds like The Game started another fire while trying to put out the! SMH. KimYe can’t be too enthused about this information resurfacing


No comments