Breaking News

Determination Is an Understatement: Cino Interview Exclusive to #V2

Determination Is an Understatement

He is beyond Determined. This is beyond it being a Dream. He has given everything up for this. Why because he will never live around the truth. Truth is, this is all Cino wants to do. Music has been his expression since he found it. A voice that was once silenced hidden behind emotions, is now free. And through that, he delivers lyrics that pose danger to a music industry still shackled by Normality. In a World where being you is unfamiliar to many. Cino travels the path less walked and form his own Destiny. Its no Myth that this rapper is going PLACES. WELCOME TO THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW OF CINO: ONLY AT #V2 












#1 -Tell us who is Cino?
Cino is one of the most e'nigmatic figures in music you'd ever meet he is a courageous young man who refuses to hold his tongue. He comes off sort of dark because certain people refuse to hear him out but he feels that will all soon change.

#2 -What was that moment that got you into hiphop. Like that "this is it moment"? 
I would have to say that the moment that got me into hiphop was when I finally stopped being a fan and actually walked inside the studio for the first time, I mean growing up I always listened to 50 but actually learning the process of producing quality music was not an easy task but it was exciting so I knew then. Yes this is who I am. This is what I'm destined to be.

#3- So You grew up more of a "loner" in teenage years why was that?
 Growing up I just wasn't into what the other kids were doing I mean growing up out of memphis tn is no walk in the park other kids were gang banging gambling selling drugs were as me I was still trying to figure out exactly what i was and who I wanted to be so I felt being a lone was my best outlet

#4- Dyslexia affected you while you was young, what exactly is that and what could you tell to other kids living with it?
Dyslexia is a developmental disability that alters the thought process. All I have to say to the young children growing up is to stay curious and don't EVER be afraid to ask questions and don't let anyone make you feel like you're dumb or don't belong. I hope to one day start a foundation for these children with such potential.

#5- So you got into anime and videogames? What the best qualities of each?


The best thing about anime is that your introduced to a whole new culture and you get to see first hand how far imagination can go like it's like I sit and stare at the tv like damn this is inspiring for me. With video games it's a get away from the harsh reality of the world and it's just fun especially dealing with friends and fam.

#6- How would you describe your rap style?
My style of rap I would say is versatile because as I stated earlier I don't hold my tongue so I say what I feel. I try not to be to complex but I love creativity you can always expect something entertaining.

#7- Top 5 MC's dead or alive? 
Top 5 mc's 1. Jayz 2. Eminem 3.50cent 4.Lilwayne 5.kanye west

#8- So take us through what it takes for Cino to come up with a verse, like whats your process?
usually when I come up with versus i let my thoughts marinate from certain event in history or on tv and create topics I'm easily inspired by certain things so Ill go to a quiet place and write or I just go to the bathroom and use the Marvin Gaye theory ha ha

#9 - You have an unorthodox rap style are you to afraid not hit mainstream?
Honestly mainstream isn't in my plans at all right now. I'm just taking my time so that I can do this the way I want if it comes that time we'll see but until them I'm just gonna do me.




#10 - You have a mixtape called "Normality is a Myth" explain the title and what the album is about?
Normality is Myth basically is life people believe that doing what they see others do is normal but come on everyone is strange but no one wants to embrace it I'm basically venting and saying hey world this is who I am. This is my debut mixtape and I'm showcasing my creativity in a theatrical type of way. It's more of a movie script than a mixtape when I think about it.

#11 - How do it feel being and young father, and not having a father much in your life growing up. 




It feels great being a young father having my son around humbles me so much because I wanna lead by example and watch him learn and grow I'm determined to do that. I'm going to do that I love my son. Not having a father never effected me but that's no reason to treat my seed that way right?

#12 - How do you want to be remembered as an artist?
I want to be remembered as one of the most creative figures in music. One of the best. A true legend.


#13 - Where can the people of Viralvoice find Cino, and do you have any shoutouts? 
 Man hit me on twitter @CINO_iLLaF Facebook Cino(EdwardNigma) and before I go man thank God almighty for hearing sinner and forgiving him ever so grateful for his many blessings. S/o my squad the grind tribe TSMG keen apollo Brendan kash trilogy big Wayne man be on the look out our camp coming strong man lets get it -Nigma