Breaking News

Starting Early: Cam'ron Had His 13-Yr-Old Nephew in the Club

Diplomats rapper Cam'ron was teaching his 13-year-old nephew the ways of the club scene by taking him out for a night on the town. He shared a photo of the kid in the club on Instagram, with the caption, "Had my Lil nigga @DBoy_139 aka #BabyDee in da club. 13 years old already killin couches & baggin chicks lol." 
Cam's followers didn't exactly applaud his decision, as they lambasted him on the social media site. One follower by the name of @brighteyeq wrote, "Right Not Cool! @gurl_6 could never b my son wtf! My son don't even wanna b around no shyt like that! School & football as it should b! No mom r dad? #raisingkingsoverhere #notthugsandscrubs." 
Had my Lil nigga @DBoy_139 aka #BabyDee in da club. 13 years old already killin couches & baggin chicks lol
I said "yo @dboy_139 how get in da club" he said, "no disrespect KILLA I'm talkin. We can talk bout this on Lenox" smh

No comments