Breaking News

Singer TQ Talks Birdman & Lil Wayne Constantly Kissing

Former Cash Money signee TQ recently opened up about Birdman and Lil Wayne kissing on the lips, which he says was a constant occurrence while he was signed to the label. 
TQ told KFYB of UGS Radio, "I never understood it,. I asked for an explanation and they gave me an explanation and as a man as part of my clique had to respect the explanation."
He continued, "People don't understand them dudes did that shit every day. They consider themselves Father and Son."
The singer also revealed that he would try to tell Birdman and Wayne not to do that around cameras, because people wouldn't understand. 
"We constantly use to get into that and I told them when we in public and cameras were under they are not gonna understand that shit and them niggaz didn't care. It was constantly happening every day!"
TQ concluded the conversation by saying that he didn't think there was anything homosexual going on between the two of them. 
"We had mad conversations about that. That was a constant struggle and they never gave a fuck about my opinion about it. I have never seen homosexual tendencies from them cats! I think it's weird, but I don't think there was no homosexual shit involved!"
Source: hiphopdx.com


Singer TQ Talks Birdman & Lil Wayne "Constantly" Kissing

No comments