Breaking News

Iggy Azalea Denies Dissing Nicki Minaj

Iggy Azalea Denies Dissing Nicki Minaj

In what could be considered a very bold move on her part, Iggy Azalea allegedly put Nicki Minaj’s album ‘Pink Friday’ on blast describing her album as “very rigid.”
Via MTV Australia reports:
The Aussie rapper voiced her opinion on the album in an interview with Digital Spy, explaining that while she liked that the ‘American Idol’ judge had included both rap and pop tracks on the record, she didn’t think the feel of the album was dynamic enough.
“She definitely had both sides but I think hers was – I don’t wanna be mean to her because I’m not being mean – but I don’t think that it was dynamic,” she dished.
“I could see both sides and I’m not saying it has to be that way, but it was very rigid in the way that it flipped between the two [sounds]. I like to make the music flow like a river – I’m like, ‘You have to listen to the album from track one to ten!’”
Meanwhile, Iggy took to Twitter to say she was misquoted when appearing to criticise Nicki Minaj. Taking exception to a story reported by Digital Spy, Azalea tweeted: ‘FYI. I never critized Nicki Ninaj’s album… [you] can kiss my pretty white a*****e for trying to pull that sh*t.’
She went on: ‘I specifically said that nothing was meant in a negative way and that I liked and was a fan of the album”.
iggy-azalea



iggy2

No comments