Breaking News

Gucci Mane disses cast members of LOVEANDHIPHOP ATLANTA




Gucci Mane held nothing back on his new track, "Shook them Haters Off," where he slams "Love & Hip Hop" couple Rasheeda and Kirk. 
Gucci first sets his sights on Rasheeda, rapping "You the type a b**ch old as hell still tryna rap, and I'm the type a n***a young as hell an I run the trap, now you the type a freak say lick your Georgia PEACH, you married to a lame and dat lame don't wont no BEEF."
Gucci then lays into Kirk, "Now he the type a n***a that a old lame azz b**ch a want, ain't never drank no beer ain't never rolled no bl***."
He finished things off with, "Now she da type of girl ain't got no azz on her back, know Kirk ain't got no money I heard she fu**in Cat, now Jase da type of guy go both ways like I don't know, I heard he f**ing Kirk in da azz on da D low."
Do you think Rasheeda and Kirk will respond? 
Source: bossip.com

No comments