Breaking News

Drake Disses Everyone in New Song!




Drake didn't hold back on his new take no prisoners track, "5 AM in Toronto," calling out Rihanna, Chris Brown, Common and former friend The Weeknd. 
First, he makes a jab at not being on the "Hottest MCs" list, and then seemingly takes aim at The Weeknd. 
"I swear, fuck them n*ggas this year/ I made Forbes list, n*gga / F*ck your list, everything's lookin' gorgeous." Elsewhere, he takes shots at the Weeknd, whom he's seemingly had a falling out with. "I show love, never get the same out of n*ggas/ Guess it's funny how money can make change out of n*ggas/ For real, some nobody started feeling himself/ A couple somebodies started killing themself/ A couple albums dropped those are still on the shelf/ I bet them sh*t would have popped if I was willing to help."
Drake then scopes out Rihanna, Chris Brown and Common. 
"I'm headed to the bank n*gga/ Sinatra lifestyle, I'm just being Frank, n*gga/ Bad press during the summer over allegations/ I ain't lyin', my n*gga, my time is money/ That's why I ain't got time for a n*gga who's time is comin." And his rumored romance with Rihanna: "Where you think she at when she ain't with you?/ Wildin', doin' sh*t that's way out of your budget/ Owl sweaters inside her luggage, you gotta love it/ D*mn, this sh*t could go on a tape."
Check out the full audio of "5 AM in Toronto" in the above slide and let us know what you think. 

No comments