: In January, K Michelle UNDERWENT SURGERY – to have her BUTT implants removed. And the surgery was a success.
But K. Michelle couldn’t HELP herself. We’re told that AFTER getting the implants removed . . . K Michelle got a SERIES OF BUTT SHOTS.
And now her butt is EVEN BIGGER than it was PRE-SURGERY!!
It was only a few weeks back when she tweeted her fans, letting them all know that all was well with her now natural booty.
“Hey Rebels, i’m doing well. My surgery went really well yesterday. I’m on bed rest for a while but its all good! I’ll be getting ready to hit the road for tour starting THIS February! You got your tickets?”
She had explained her reasons for undergoing the surgery to hosts of The Real:
“For me, I’ve always been open. I’ve always been curvy, but it was never enough… I thought, ‘I’m having trouble with men, right now and maybe if I had a big ol’ huge butt, then I’d get bigger love.’ So that’s what I did. I did butt, I did hips. Now I’m to the point that I’ve been tired of it for years, and now it’s affecting my health.”
We thought K. Michelle was focused on making babies in 2018. The R&B star is obviously so used to have the implants that she cannot live without them. So ultimately, vanity won over her health. Or perhaps her doctor hubby prefers her exaggerated shape?
Here’s how she looks now:
Video Player
00:14
00:21

Here is the ALTERNATE LINK to video