Breaking News

She made over a Million dollars being a sugar baby

Nina Peterson is a 37-year-old sugar baby who exists as an object of pleasure for her rich sugar daddy, who basically buys her anything she wants and supports her and her children financially
$1M Sugar Baby Brags About Lifestyle, Free Vacations, & College for KidsShe recently explained her lavish lifestyle to Barcroft TV. “A sugar daddy invests in a woman that he feels has the potential to be an asset in his life,” she said. “A prostitute is not [an] asset. With being a sugar daddy and a sugar baby, you don’t necessarily have to have sex. I mean, with me and my sugar daddy, he had already invested about $30,000 in me before we even had sex. The best part about being a sugar baby is the lifestyle. Vacations every month, not having to worry about paying your bills.” She says the lifestyle has earned her over $1 million and has allowed her to get 3 nose jobs and four boob jobs. Peterson recently had her breast size tripled from a 34D to a 34H.
She claims being a sugar baby allows her to hold onto her traditional family values. “I think there are a lot of broken families nowadays that could benefit from a mom being available to raise up their children. I’m all for women having equal rights, but that’s not what I was born to be. If back in time, if I had the opportunity to vote for women’s right, I’m sorry, I would rather stay at home,” she said. Being a sugar baby even appeals to her young daughter Juliana who explained that she wouldn’t mind following in her mother’s footsteps. “I would want a man that pays for everything, because, well ‘cause then I don’t gotta worry and it’s a gentlemen thing to do,'” said Juliana.
Source: youtube.com