Breaking News

Bobby Brown Claims Whitney Houston Had an Affair with 2Pac

Article Image: Bobby Brown Claims Whitney Houston Had an Affair with 2Pac in New Memoir
Bobby Brown is set to release a memoir titled "Every Little Step" that will touch on his marriage to Whitney Houston, who he claims had an affair with some of her musical collaborators.
While he didn't release a list of names, according to the Associated Press, Bobby says that his late ex-wife had an affair with 2Pac. Brown also admitted to cheating himself, as he claims that he hooked up with Madonna and Janet Jackson while he was married.   
Following 2Pac's death, Whitney spoke to Newsweek about her friendship with the rapper, "Yes, we were friends, and I remember the last thing I ever said to him. It was at the Waiting to Exhale party last year, and I was so surprised to see him because I didn't know he'd gotten out of jail. So I waved him over, and we hugged and I told him, 'Baby, you got to promise me something–don't let them get you.' And he said, 'I won't.' That was the last thing I ever said to him, and he didn't do it. It hurt my heart for him to die."
Bobby Brown's memoir is due out June 13.