Breaking News

Amber Rose Says No One Is Smashing Her To Smithereens Because Her Heart Is Still Broken


amber and chris brown

Amber Rose Says She’s Not Dating Until She Gets Over Wiz Khalifa



Amber Rose is not dating until she mends her heart. During the red carpet event at the People Magazine Awards she shared with Hip Hollywood:

“I’m not thinking about that right now. If I not married to Wiz right now, I don’t want to be married. I don’t even want to date right now, I just want to get my heart back together,” she said.

The model, actress, and singer began dating rapper Wiz Khalifa in 2011 and they were married in July of 2013. Their son was born on February 21, 2013 and they named him Sebastián Taylor Thomaz. In September of 2014 Rose filed for divorce blaming irreconcilable differences although the Philly native has hinted that the rapper has cheated on her.

Since their split Wiz Khalifa has hooked up with Playboy playmate Carla Howe, who admitted that there’s a sex video.
Amber Rose was previously rumored to be dating Nick Cannon and fired back on Facebook saying:

“Please stop with the fake stories. I would never ever ever cheat on my husband in a million years I think u guys know this..”

“Unfortunately my now ex husband can’t say the same….” she wrote later. “I’m devastated and crushed but my main focus is
Sebastian. Thank u for all the support in this difficult time.”