: According to twitter chatter among his fraternity brothers, Stephen Stephans was living a SECRET LIFE – he was GAY.
 TWO Facebook accounts of former friends, and a Twitter account of a person claiming to know Stephen and ALL claimed that Stephen and his girlfriend brokeup because she FOUND OUT HE WAS GAY (or possibly bisexual).
Obviously Stephen is a PSYCHOPATH and his sexual orientation has nothing to do with his heinous actions.
But it does give us a glimpse into his mind. The man was hiding his sexuality from his girlfriend for many years – and when she CAUGHT HIM and DUMPED him, he snapped.
Here is Joy (his girlfriend’s) official statement:
We had been in a relationship for several years. I am sorry that all of this has happened. My heart & prayers goes out to the family members of the victim(s). Steve really is a nice guy… he is generous with everyone he knows. He was kind and loving to me and my children. This is a very difficult time for me and my family Please respect our privacy at this time.
Ga_Lover1