Breaking News

Jacquees Under Fire For Dissing Jacksonville's Weed

Cash Money’s Jacquees recently dissed Jacksonville’s weed and the town’s citizens just aren’t having it.

The Birdman protege took to Facebook last week to give his opinion on the town’s product. “I love Jacksonville y’all weed just suck ass chill out get better weed all love f**k wrong wit y’all,” he wrote. The fans really let him have it after that. “The city don’t love you n***a. Dats why they shifted on yo pack,” wrote Ju Ju Da Mac. Some took things a little bit harder. “You got life all the way F**KED UP.. N***a I smoke better then you, YOUNG ASS N***A! Know yo place!!! You got finessed. All I smoke is GAS!!! I got a bag of OG on me right nah lil Wayne LOOKIN ASS N***A!,” wrote Dreams HowFly.

After a lot of bashing, Jacquees tried to make some peace. “Everybody hitting my phone. Jacksonville it’s LOVE, next time just bring dat pack YAdigggg!!! #4275 OTW get over it I love y’all,” he wrote. For some, that apology just wasn’t enough. “Bruh You F**ked up! We Don’t Rock like that Here you Disrespected the Whole City! Its one thing if you Would’ve Single the Nigga out but We Took that Sh*t as a Whole and You done F**ked up! Gator Mouth Ass Lil Boy,” wrote Tony Kennedy.

Jacquees Under Fire For Dissing Jacksonville's Weed
Source: boxden.com | Photo Credit: Instagram

No comments