Breaking News

Brandy vs Monica Again

Brandy Responds To Monica Again

Remember when we told you that Monica brushed off Brandy’s refusal to do the popular “#SoGoneChallenge” and dubbed their long simmering beef a “test from God”???
To which Brandy responded; “I know the REAL story.”
screen-shot-2016-09-12-at-8-59-36-am
Well Brandy’s not finished not so subliminally shading Monica and she recently went to Snapchat to post another petty response.
“I have to stay so positive I can say what I really feel, because I have to be so positive!” said BraNu seemingly mocking Monica. “I just felt so attacked,” she added.
“I’ve been erasing and deleting and starting over because these streets. Very, very lit,” added the singer. “Is everything fine? Yes, everything is OK. I just know that my calling is higher. I will not take credit for that. That’s all God, period.”
A video posted by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on 
Who knew Brandy was this petty??? #YouOkSis?
What do YOU think about Brandy’s response to Monica???
Brandy Monica
Hit the flip for another video from Brandy.

No comments