Breaking News

Wow! Rappper Scarface tries to kill himself

Image:  Image #8
"No one would come watch me play football or check out my baseball games or any s*** like that, but as soon as I popped some kid in the face or busted somebody's head open in class, everyone was there, telling me I was f***** up for what I'd done, trying to take away my privileges and s*** like that. That was the attention I was getting: for being a f*** up."
That was just a short excerpt detailing the early life of rapper Scarface. The Southern hip-hop legend tells all in his chilling upcoming memoir "Diary of a Madman," sadly recalling the multiple times he tried to take his own life.
"See, it wasn't like that was the first time I'd tried to kill myself," Scarface writes, referring to the time he tried to overdose on his mother's blood pressure meds. "I'd been trying to take my own life for years. You name it, I'd tried it. Slitting my wrists with a box cutter and bleeding out all over the bathroom floor, putting loaded guns to my head, all of that s***. If you'd asked me then, I'd have told you straight up: I was ready to go. But I never did it. I never cut myself deep enough or far enough away from my family to be left alone to die. I never pulled the trigger. I never went all the way. That's why I say that I think I really just wanted the attention. If you really want to go, dying is the easy part. It's the living that's hard. That s*** takes a lifetime. And it will test you every step of the way."
"Diary of a Madman" is set to release April 21.
Source: Billboard